Simsbury CT Homes for Sale
About Simsbury CT
Simsbury is a suburban town in Hartford County, Connecticut. The town was incorporated as Connecticut's twenty-first town in May 1670. The population was 23,220 in 2010. Simsbury values historical preservation while also encouraging development. During the summer, residents enjoy the Talcott Mountain Music Festival, which features outdoor performances by the Hartford Symphony. The town is also home to the International Skating Center of Connecticut, at which such Olympians as Michelle Kwan and Sasha Cohen have trained.
Simsbury was ranked in CNN Money's 100 best places to live in 2011.
Simsbury Statistics & Links
Simsbury Statistics from 2011 Survey
- Population (2011): 23,234
- Land Area (Sq. Miles): 34
- Pop./Sq. Mile: 694
- Median Age: 42
- Households: 8,558
- Median HH Income: $116,554
- View Complete CERC Town Profile for Simsbury
- View Simsbury CT Real Estate Market Trends
- Simsbury Public Schools District Office -- 933 Hopmeadow St, Simsbury CT 06070
- Simsbury High School (Grades 9-12) -- 34 Farms Village Rd, Simsbury CT 06070
- Henry James Memorial (Grades 7-8) -- 155 Firetown Rd, Simsbury CT 06070
- Central Elementary (Grades K-6) -- 29 Massaco St, Simsbury CT 06070
- Squadron Line Elementary (Grades K-6) -- 44 Squadron Line Rd, Simsbury CT 06070
- Latimer Lane Elementary (Grades K-6) -- 33 Mountain View Rd, Weatogue CT 06089
- Tariffville Elementary (Grades K-6) -- 42 Winthrop St, Tariffville CT 06081
- Tootin' Hills Elementary (Grades K-6) -- 25 Nimrod Rd, West Simsbury CT 06092
- Learn more about Simsbury's schools here.
Listing information provided courtesy of SmartMLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Updated: 25th March, 2019 10:00 PM.